The Forth International Conference on nanoManufacturing nanoMan2014 will be held inJuly 2014 in Bremen, Germany
The Forth International Conference on nanoManufacturing nanoMan2014 will be held inJuly 2014 in Bremen, Germany. The focus of the nanoMan conference series is on the development and exploitation of leading edge precision, micro and nanotechnologies and will be continued for the Bremen event.
Major topics are:
- Ultra/Nanoprecision machining
- Freeform machining
- Ultraprecision grinding
- FIB and e-beam based fabrication
- Laser fabrication
- Micro forming technologies
- Nano silicon fabrication and devices
- Optics and interferometry
- Nano metrology and characterization
- Micro/nano paterning
- Nano and micro systems
- Micro injection molding technology
- Plastic/glass molding technology
- Sustainable manufacturing technology
- Surface modification, and tribo-coating technology
Besides keynote, oral and poster presentations, a networking dinner and lab tours at the university will complete the conference programme. The University of Bremen is one of 11 "Elite universities" in Germany, and a university of approximately 23,500 people from 126 countries that are studying, teaching, researching, and working in Bremen, Germany.
At the heart of North West Germany, Bremen represents a centre of science and high tech industry which also boasts 1200 years of Hanseatic heritage. Whilst providing some magnificent architecture and a cosmopolitan culture, the city has been shaped by engineering; spanning ship building, aircraft construction, space station assembly and space propulsion systems. The conference will take place in the city centre of Bremen with all major facilities in walking distance.